Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Welcome to The Little Red Schoolhouse

Welcome to The Little Red Schoolhouse. This is the beginning of a journey that I believe God has laid on my heart. I plan to open a school in rural East Tennessee for underprivileged kids. This school will be for approximately 30 kids from 3 years old to 8th grade. It will provide unique experiences and opportunities along with focusing on meeting each child's educational needs wherever they are currently. It will be 100% funded by individuals thru the crowdfunding site RocketHub. I am currently finalizing a budget for startup costs plus the first 4 years of operation costs. Like our page for continued updates and to find out when you too can make a small donation. I would very much like this crowdfunding model to be repeated in the future by other educators like yourself. Help me make this venture a reality so I can in turn help you and others do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment